2 years ago our faithful compact camera got misplaced ... as these things are wont to do! With our son's 1st birthday fast approaching we needed to get a replacement. I decided to have a look for a DSLR and found a Canon 350D with kit lens on eBay for a good price. As soon as it arrived I was hooked! I slowly built up a collection of lenses and starting shooting everything I could!
Within a short time I felt it was time to upgrade my camera and decided on a Canon 40D. I've had this camera about 18 months now and I still love it as much as I did when I first got it! It takes brilliant pictures and I love getting out and about with it. My lens collection has also grown, as has my camera bag collection, and memory card collection! But it's a hobby I know I will continue to enjoy for years to come.
One of my favourite shots is this one which I took in London last March:
Unfortunately between being a full-time mum and a part-time MSc student I don't get much chance to get out and about these days. But I know I'll be back out with my camera again very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment