Friday, 10 August 2012

Lazy Perfectionism

I recently came across the phrase "lazy perfectionist" which I realised, describes me to a tee.  Even choosing the name for this blog has been a long and drawn out process as nothing was "quite right" - not perfect enough - yet I was unwilling to put in the time and effort it would take to find just the right blog title.

"Mish Mash Muddle" has arisen out of a desire to capture what this blog will be about - a little bit of everything! A bit of this, a bit of that ... a mish mash ... and a muddle!  As part of my "therapy" to help alleviate my lazy perfectionist tendencies, I hope to keep this blog running longer than any of my (many!) failed previous attempts.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I just found your blog! Or if I did, I was too busy to read it. ): In any case, I love "lazy perfectionism" because I feel it describes me too! Look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete