Instead, I thought I'd post about something quite interesting (for Filophiles anyway) that I discovered tucked away in the depths of the Filofax UK website - a form to complete to join the Filofax Focus Group!!
The blurb says ...
The views and opinions of our customers are extremely important and the Filofax Focus Group allows you to directly influence future products/advertising. You will be asked to complete occasional questionnaires via the web which are simple to complete and you can unsubscribe at any time. In return for your time we offer discounts on website purchases and the chance to win £100 worth of vouchers! To join the Filofax Focus Group, please complete the information requested below and click the Submit button.
Discounts?! A chance to win £100-worth of vouchers?! AND a chance to influence Filofax UK? What more could a Filophile want except the all important link!
http://www.filofax.co.uk/signup/
I joined up about a year ago, but I've heard nothing from them! I'd be happy to share my opinions if they asked... but they don't!!
ReplyDeleteThis seems to be a common experience, unfortunately. Why have a forum available for use and not utilise it?!
DeleteWell I've just subscribed anyway - we will see!
ReplyDeleteI joined that about 5 years ago, possibly longer... never heard anything from them apart from one request to Smartphone users.... the results of we will never know I suspect..
ReplyDeleteI also signed up about 2 years ago and heard nothing...
ReplyDeleteMe too, I signed up hoping for the opportunity to share my thoughts with Filofax, having been a loyal user for decades. Never heard a peep from them....
ReplyDeleteMaybe we should reverse the process and mass email them in a focus topic of our choice on philofaxy
ReplyDeleteLOL! It sounds as if that might be the only way to get the Filofax bods to listen to us, Helen!
DeleteGreat idea Helen - I'd be up for that,
DeleteThere's certainly a link on the Filofax USA website, Debbie - http://www.filofaxusa.com/signup/ - although from the experiences listed on here, it doesn't seem as though they're used very much. It would be an interesting experiment, though, to sign up and see if the American experience is any different from the British one!
ReplyDeleteI signed up the US site. If they send an e-mail or anything, I will post about it.
ReplyDeletePlease keep us posted, Crystal!
DeleteI also signed up for the US focus group and like all of you, have heard nothing from them. Plus, if customer feedback is so important to them, why are they constantly ignoring our requests and suggestions and moving more into the fashion world? They can't be that interested in what we have to say if they're not listening to us to begin with...
ReplyDelete