Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Day Zero Project

A while ago I set up a Day Zero Project but in my Lazy Perfectionist manner, I didn't get very far with it. So I've decided to re-do my list and resurrect the project.  For anyone who hasn't come across the website you set up a list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days and then check them off as you go. It's good for giving you a bit of a focus, and getting you to try some new and different things.

I did cheat slightly and put two things on the list I knew I was doing the following day - going to the zoo and having a picnic! But at least I've now done 2/101 tasks! Some of them might be a bit more challenging like saying "yes" to something I wouldn't normally do. But some of them are things I've wanted to do for a long while - like get (another) tattoo, go to Brussels (where I lived for 2 years and want to take my husband), or finally visit Wimbledon which is a long-held dream.  There are also a lot of lists on there, questions to answer and little bits of journalling inspiration.

Of course, this will require a section in (or a whole new!) Filofax for the purpose ... pictures of which will be forthcoming once it's set up.

3 comments:

  1. I have just restarted my 101 Things list as well! This time I need to complete it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also restarted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Sharon & Alison - We can do it!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete