The whole range is absolutely fantastic. Special mention must go to the quality of the paper used which, at 100 gsm is absolutely beautiful and which comes in lined, plain and squared flavours. There are a whole range of other inserts including dividers, pocket folders and 'to do' sheets, all of which can be inserted just where you want them!
On top of that there are three sizes of rings which are interchangeable meaning you can increase the notebook's capacity to suit your needs. I ended up with a 200+ page monster in the run up to my masters exams this year!
The notebooks are also available in the USA where the range also includes a hole punch, which UK Staples assure is going to be released over here in the Autumn. In the USA the punch costs $40 and really is the only item missing from the UK range to make the notebooks truly customisable. After a lot of searching I did, however, manage to find an alternative on eBay - a Rollabind punch which is a very similar system with very similar size and shaped holes for the discs. If you really want to get the most out of this fabulous system, a hole punch is essential, so keep your eyes peeled for a Rollabind punch on eBay until Staples UK manage to get their stocks on the shelves!





The Dutch Staples also just introduced the ARC system: the exact same items as in your pictures above! I love that you can buy a stack of refills alone, without the discs. I simply repunch the lot and use it in my A5 Filofax. I LOOOOOVE that paper!!
ReplyDeleteCan you post a pic on your blog or somewhere? I too love the paper. Do you just guillotine off the ARC punched holes and repunch? How does it look in the binder?
ReplyDeletewhen the whole punch arrives and only when the hole punch arrives I may consider...LOL..
ReplyDeleteLOL! I only rarely need the punch, so don't let it stop you!!
Delete