Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Travel Stickers in my Travel Filo

I recently blogged about my travel Filofax set-up. But I felt the dividers were looking a bit bare. So when I spotted these Cavallini & Co travel stickers for sale in Waterstones, it seemed like the perfect solution!


They come in a lovely little tin and there's 24 sheets of stickers altogether. I won't bore you by showing you ALL of them! But here's a little selection.




I think you'll agree, they do a good job of brightening up the dividers in a topical manner!



2 comments:

  1. Oh to have a set of these! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I have their ephemera stickers and I think some of these might have to be added to the treat list in my health filo! I just got your comment on my blog about that.. I totally missed the FFAT question you left. The answer is that the health filo is much better A5. I dont take it to the gym anymore but I don't need to because I have a heart monitor that saves my training files which I transfer to the Finchley Caramel A5 at home. I worked out thay I do better with anything if I really understand it and I enjoy research so the A5 allows me more space for notes. I also bought a grey Malden that came with a personalplanner-uk diary hacked and repunched and while the pages are no in the configuration I would have chosen I wanted to use them and it is working just to record my workout times etc. I also think that upsizing to something that I did not regard as cheap and nasty ( it was quite cheap as it was an ebay find but its certainly not nasty and it took a long time waiting for that model to come up so its precious!) sends me a subliminal message that my health is something worth investing in. Sorry to leave such a long comment but I could not find an email for you. Thanks for sharing my post.

    ReplyDelete